Wind or Hail Damage? We can help!
There is no need to track down multiple companies by yourself. CMS Restoration can help you manage your storm damage exterior restoration in Colorado Springs and surrounding service areas. Water damage restoration isn’t our only expertise as we are also a licensed General Contractor that can provide you leading exterior building restoration service.
Whether you need roof repairs, siding replacement, window replacement, gutter repairs, fence repairs, or any other exterior restoration services from storm damage, we can help you with home restoration services!
All you have to do is contact us by filling out our contact form online or giving us a call to schedule a time for one of our Project Managers to visit your property. When we come out to your home and inspect it for possible damage from recent storms we will educate you on how to make an insurance claim as well as help you manage your claim. We have a lot of experience working with insurance companies and we are a preferred provider for most of the large ones.
Furthermore, we ensure our subcontractors that work on your house meets three criteria before working with customers:
- They are adequately insured.
- They have the appropriate licenses for their profession.
- They have a strong reputation in the industry.
- They have passed an annual background check.
All of our subcontractors have been doing business with us for many years and we have cultivated trust based on customer services and quality of work.
If you are not sure if your roof has wind or hail damage then we highly recommend you schedule for one of CMS Restoration Project Managers to conduct a roof inspection in a timely manner. Likewise, if you identified storm damage to your house and are uncertain about whether insurance will cover it or not then give us a call. Our professionals can help diagnose the extent of the exterior damage to determine if an insurance claim is recommended. We are here to help you through this restoration process.
Call CMS Restoration Today!
24/7 Emergency Service available! Get a free exterior building restoration estimate:(719) 538-5607
Building Restoration Service FAQs
What Should I Look For in a Restoration Contractor?
A storm can rip through your property with no warning at all, causing damage. After a disaster hits, you want to find a restoration company that you can trust to bring your home back to its glory.
Two essential things to look for in a restoration service are I.I.C.R.C. certification and P.P.R.B.D. Licensed contractors. Read on to discover why these qualities are vital when looking for exterior restoration.
In the cleaning and restoration community industry, the I.I.C.R.C. is the top quality group. The I.I.C.R.C. is a non-profit organization that focuses on setting and maintaining high-quality standards nationwide.
Some other benefits of hiring an I.I.C.R.C. certified professional are:
- Continuous education
- Standardized training
- Show proof of insurance
- Ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Strict ethics code
- Always stay up-to-date with industries standards
Another important quality to look for is Pikes Peak Regional Building Department’s licensed contractor. The P.P.R.B.D. focuses on the health and property of the region.
They do this by regulating and controlling:
- Quality of materials
- Use and occupancy of all buildings in the region
Their main objective is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our citizens by holding everyone to the highest codes and building standards. The department is also non-profit and has some of the lowest fees in the state.
What All Can CMS Restoration Do?
When looking for a building restoration service contractor in Colorado Springs to begin exterior repairs, you want someone honest, reliable, and experienced. We want to be able to help take the stress away from the disaster, not add more to it. We can repair and restore:
- Roofing: Some levels of damage may need a complete replacement, and others could need minor roof repairs. If the damage disrupted the overall functionality of the roof, then we should replace it.
- Siding: We can repair wind-damaged siding or replace most vinyl, wood, or metal sidings.
- Windows: We can fix shattered glass, broken or dented screens, cracked glazing, and any dented flashing above the window or frame.
- Gutters: if you have small or large dents from hail damage in your gutters, we can determine which ones will need replacing to prevent future leaks into the home.
- Fencing damage: Missing or broken slats, post leaning, or even panel collapse. We can bring that fencing back to its pristine condition.
- Or any other damage caused by wind or hail storms.
Our ultimate goal is to bring your home back to pre-disaster condition. We specialize in repairing and rebuilding exterior (and interior) property damage. If you have suspected water or storm damage to your home, we can determine the best way to fix it. Schedule your free service estimate today!