After your water, fire, or mold mitigation is complete, we don’t leave you hanging … we offer licensed interior building restoration to fix up and get your home or business like new again. This includes flooring, drywall, ceilings, electrical, plumbing, and more for customers in the Colorado Springs area. And You’ll be glad to know that CMS Restoration is IICRC Certified and licensed contractor to complete all interior repairs and rebuilds.
Call CMS Restoration Today
24/7 Emergency Services Available! Get a free estimate for interior rebuild services:
Interior Building Restoration FAQs
What Is Interior Restoration?
Interior restoration is the process of repairing your home or business. Depending on the extent of the damage done, this process can take weeks or months. You want a trained professional specializing in repairing after water or fire damage. Fire and water damage often coincide.
With that, our rebuilding and restoration process may include:
- Ceilings: Fix any damage to your ceilings. It is vital after a disaster strikes to fix your roof right. An excellent roof will prevent future damage to the interior of your property.
- Electrical: Inspect for any loose or damaged wiring. Replace wires, outlets, breakers, and fixtures that need it.
- Windows and doors: replace all damaged windows and doors as necessary.
- Drywall: New sheetrock may need to be installed and painted. New insulation will likely need installing. New baseboards, trim, crown molding, cabinets, or other decorative moldings may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Flooring: New flooring may need laying down. Depending on the damage, the subfloor may need replacing. We should address joists and other structural damages as well. We could include new carpets, vinyl, wood, tile, and laminate flooring.
- Fixtures: includes light fixtures, outlets, and towel racks. Could need to replace ceiling fans, fireplaces, and all other home furnishings. Most fixtures may need repair or replacement.
- Counters: Bathroom and kitchen counters may need replacing. Cabinets, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, and shelving may need returning.
- Furniture: What we can salvage, we will, but some furnishings may need replacing if we cannot repair them. Mold or water damage could be severe enough to have to buy new.
Of course, the goal is returning every little detail of your home to the way it looked before.
Why Is It Important To Hire an IICRC Certified Professional To Restore Your Interior?
The IICRC is a non-profit organization that has helped set the stage for high-quality standards globally. In the industry of the cleaning and restoration community. So when you reach out to an IICRC certified professional, you’re getting the best.
At CMS Restoration, Colorado Springs, we follow the industry’s highest standards. We also ensure that we deliver quality, safety, and reliability. We will take that extra care to make sure that you are happy with your rebuild services.
Some other benefits of hiring an IICRC certified professional are:
- Continuous education is required
- Standardized training
- Show proof of insurance
- Ensure customer support and satisfaction
- Strict ethics code
When you hire an IICRC-certified company, you know that you are getting quality services and quality employees. The certification is vital because it guarantees that we will do a job right.